Blocking Panel (BP)
An all-purpose structural-rated 1-1/8” (min. thickness) engineered wood component pre-fabricated and shaped to fit between the side profiles of adjacent wood I-joists to perform multiple functions.
- Multiple panels may be combined under direct bearing to achieve a specific vertical load capacity.
- Improved safety during construction by reducing I-joist rollover.
- May be used anywhere perpendicular blocking is required between adjacent I-joists and/or Rim Board and I-joists.
- Can be used to restrict and/or control airflow in floor or rafter cavities.
- And much more... (see Product Bulletin under LITERATURE section for installation details)